what you implied

| |



I hear what they say about you. Every possible adjective imaginable just spewing out their mouths, mostly negative of course. Mostly true but with a hyperbolic tone.


From things about you they find queer, disgusting and somewhat troubling. One after the other they took turns, kinda like a relay race, the whole passing baton thing. Of course it bothers me. Mostly because you once were ___ and they, my ____.


Trust me, I'm not the kind to expect much from others - You don't give much, you don't get much. No need for sounding them bugles or unrolling lavish carpets upon my arrival. That's bullocks! However, from one human to another. Chuck away the little tags that encompasses your social environment: "friends", "best friends", "neighbours", "classmates", etc. And you're left with, hopefully - Respect.


But yeah, respect. It's just this unspoken, you-know, need-not-mention thing, that I personally feel, is due to others. From one human being to another, if you are aware of remarks, food, gestures or whatever that may be deemed offensive, hurtful or plain rude for that matter. Refrain, please?

What I'm getting at is... Be mindful and a tad bit more considerate. Think twice, more if you have to... Tendency to crap and be oblivious as your train of thought chugs along is not a good excuse. Spare me the details, you should have. Respect me enough to not hypodermic-needle it into my wits... Too late though. Yes, it still bothers me.

I got the leftovers. I got the scum. I got the waste. I got the crappy excess. I got the garbage. I got the last gum under the desk. I got last night's pizza. I got the excess wax. In another words, what you meant was...




 I only got what I got because you chose to throw it away.




- c h e r

0 comments:

Post a Comment