His glory

| |



It was floating ever so freely, no one could really utter a word about it. Because, really.. They couldn't see it. But oh how they felt it! They knew that when their hearts were united and when they looked to Him. His sovereignty and majesty would be in their midst. Exhilirating. 


Suddenly it glistened, of what they thought was mere oblivion indeed translated into a ray of endless beam. It shined brighter than any blood diamond. It gradually took form and many were captivated, as soon as it reached completion. It came to me, and so I stretched out my hand to grab hold of it and I did. It came to me.


He said unto me: "Take it.. Take your authority, take your success, take your promises, take your health, take your blessing.. Take your future."


- c h e r

0 comments:

Post a Comment