i'd rather be ..

| |

Hello friends and friends to be on the interweb :)
Been a while since my last post, assignments have begun to stack and won't stop
ALBEIT I wanted them to.

Ah wells...

Semester 3 began on the 18th and today is the 29th, so yeah.. Hasn't been too long but I'm already feeling the pressure, I kid you not. It may not be help-me-I'm-helpless-and-desperate-for-help kind of pressure but it's pressure nonetheless. The last two semesters have been way less taxing, at this early stage at least. Many of my assignments require skills that I don't possess or maybe, have yet to possess which makes it a chore, to learn up stuff you don't really want to learn. However, it'll be me who reaps it all *staying positive*. 


Anyhoo, at least it was great to see the many long lost faces that I've been missing throughout the span of my boring and fairly unproductive holiday :) .. Still, the immensely LONG and TEDIOUS work, has begun it's toll on me. Songs that'll be perfect for now, Jimmy Eat World - Work, The Beatles - Hard Days Night, Bachman Turner Overdrive - Taking Care of Business, Donna Summer - She Works Hard for the Money.. Pfffft. I hope work starts shedding a few pounds and not gaining em'. It's not that I have a problem with handling work like that but sometimes I'd just rather not *chuckles*

I'd rather be....








- c h e r











0 comments:

Post a Comment