step back, reflect.

| |


As I begin to ponder upon the many chapters unfolded in my 18 years of existence, such as my first hi-fi, the day I discovered the WWE, my first stage appearance, the very first puppy I owned and the time I got accepted into Taylor's. I'm thinking.. Time flies faster than a speeding bullet that launches itself into outer space and defies space and time and other various matters of the earth that I have no clue about whatsoever. Time passes real quick, yeah, that's what I mean *chuckles*


2009 has been fairly good to me, providing me with a stable and supportive group of friends whom i can count on, a very undeserved car & laptop of my own, reasonably well just-scraped-through-first-class-honors results, lessons about friendships and how to handle them oh so delicately, the drive to succeed and see others succeed alongside me, the strength and endurance to well.. Endure, the challenges and trials that came and those yet to come. 09 has taught me to watch my words, my conduct and my attitude. It's really more humbling of an experience than you think, when you begin to take a step back and reflect on the things you've done, the things you didn't do, the things you could've done but didn't do, the things you shouldn't have done but did anyway.



- c h e r

0 comments:

Post a Comment