the last 16 hours

| |

Funny how often I've been updating yah, I don't think it's normal. ROFL.
Just been feeling the need to express more lately.





Oh, yeah. HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL! :)


Festivities and celebrations, not much of those this year. Not even a countdown in fact, I left Watchnight service with feet that were about ready to give way and not fulfill its daily purpose of getting me from point A to point B, a stench that could only be a result of excessive hours of physical movement in a thick wooly sweater with spotlights right smack dab in your face and fingers that looked like they've been through a grinding machine of some sort and amazingly I have the drive to reach for my Caden and put my fingers through more agony. *laughs at self*


Was the new year completely bad though? Heck no, the pleasures of directing my eyes from that stage, seeing heaps of people just adoring and longing for Him; there's no greater joy. Not just for Watchnight but whenever it happens, I feel tremendously blessed to be a part of the process where people encounter Him, I mean.. It's extravagant. Truly.. Furthermore, I got to spend new year morning with a friend whom I love to the core, the friend who always had my back and has been unimaginably supporting and understanding throughout the many phases of my life. I may not say it enough but thanks for putting up with me and happy new year! :) // Upon reaching home at 4ish in the morning, I stumbled upon a concerned brother of mine who intended to have a chat or two about the future, my goals, life and what not. I needed something like that,  though it ended on a confusing note.


Hopped into bed about 5.30 and zonked till around 12 in the afternoon, not exactly the recuperation I was hoping for but guess my mind was still pretty active throughout my resting period. Thinking about 2010, I am so so stoked for all that's going to happen and yet immensely terrified of what it holds, GAHHH! Hate that feeling, it's SO two-way la. Well, as I anticipate the comings that 2010 has in store, I guess I should at least TRY to maintain composure and hit it off well, start the new year on a good note. Guess I kinda owe it to myself. Keke. 


- c h e r



0 comments:

Post a Comment